• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VTuber distributes virtual tissues for a promotion

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018

\The world's first virtual tissue distribution/
I won't go home...
until they have all been distributed.
VTuber itopoid will be at a booth distributing via a screen tissues from the "virtual tissue distribution unit". They plan not to leave the booth until all tissues are gone.

The booth is by Vertex×Willcom and the company wants to use the attention/opportunity to also showcase their product called dokodemoTALK (which lets you make international calls from your cellphone without getting huge costs). It will be promoted by their Virtual Proshopper, Ria.

itopoid's Twitter: イトッポイド@東京オートサロンでティッシュ配る (@itopoid) | Twitter
Ria's Twitter, which has many videos of her that don't appear to be on YouTube: りあ@バーチャルプロショッパー (@rianet_1111) | Twitter

Here is a random YouTube video of each of them, because this is the VTuber forum section and I like VTuber videos a lot.

It's kind of depressing, but itopoid is a VTuber that refers to their old self as being their "fleshy self" and says that they threw away their body/feelings/heart and are now a robot program VTuber due to the stresses of work life. (They are interesting, so I will keep tabs on their future videos.)

Ria explains what dokodemoTALK is all about (I like her, she seems peppy):

Source: 全部配るまで帰れない…VTuberによる"バーチャルティッシュ配り"チャレンジ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)