• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Where Do People Get Sonoca Cards?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
This is something I've wondered for awhile--where do people get Sonoca cards? I've only ever seen them bundled with stuff (Like PD Mega 39s), given away as merch/maybe prizes, or sold on MikuMerch.com. But are those the only ways to get them? That doesn't seem like nearly enough exposure to be a business.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
yes you're right about where to get them, and it's because their nature of being a collectible item, that's why you can find them mostly when buying some goods or during some events ^^ usually every Miku event in Japan has a Sonoca card in the goods list, not only Magical Mirai, Miku Symphony and Snow Miku, but also the various Sakura Miku events, 39culture, pop up stores, etc.. ^^
you can find them also on Amazon JP or Yahoo auctions, and also in some local stores (especially in Akiba) and Animate :miku_rylitah:

collecting cards is popular in Japan: years ago there were thousands of different phone cards to collect, and then companies started to put different designs also on the pre-charged cards (like for Playstation Network and train). In fact, there are various Miku themed phone cards, train cards, PSN cards, credit cards, Club SEGA cards, .. ^u^

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you, @MagicalMiku! I'd been wondering if there was a way to purchase specific cards, but it sounds like that would be somewhat difficult--you would either need to get them directly from a venue or get lucky and find one on Amazon or Yahoo.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)