• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Where to buy a legal download for snythV?

Kaleidiope

An Oliver, Fukase and Kazehiki addict
Mar 31, 2020
My attic
Alright so, I'm unsure how to go about this, but I've been trying to figure this out for over two weeks, and have decided to try to ask.

Where, or maybe I should say, how, do you buy a downloadable legal version of synthV? I have the evaluation version, and I like it enough where I want to buy it. I have Genbu, Renri, and Eleanor's voice banks downloaded as evaluations, too.
But, I can't seem to figure out where to go. I've found a few sites, like the crack editor, and followed a few links to things from the real website, they took me to places that say I can buy it, but, I can't find enough in English to figure out if it's what i'm looking for.

So, how does licensing and purchasing work with synthV?
I'm dearly sorry if this isn't the place to post this, or if it's been asked before, and of course, thank-you all for your time in advance!
And I hope everyone's having a great day as well!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
My God, how am I just now seeing this? Apologies!!

In case you haven't found the answer yet: ANiCUTE is where you're gonna find it! The original SynthV has officially been retired, at least the full version of it, and replaced with a brand-new, overhauled editor. It's extremely similar, though, with lots of new features, so you'll have no trouble with it! The downside: there's currently only one free vocal for it (Saki Lite comes with the purchase of the editor, correct? Anyone wanna chip in and confirm or correct this statement?). We'll be getting a free port of Eleanor at the end of the month, plus a full paid version at a later date, but Genbu is now only available if you buy him, and Renri is still in development.

(Also, starting in about 10 days, ANiCUTE will be selling a series of Chinese vocals produced by the same company that made Stardust, if you're interested! They're excellent vocals, two of which I already own.)

(Saki Lite comes with the purchase of the editor, correct? Anyone wanna chip in and confirm or correct this statement?).
It's been a while. The free (lite) voices available have been expanded (updated 11/13/21):
index - powered by h5ai v0.29.2 (https://larsjung.de/h5ai/) : Aiko Std, Chiyu Std, Eleanor Std, Genbu Std, Rikka Std, Rikka AI, Saki Std, Saki AI, Maki AI JPN, Maki AI ENG
Synthesizer V Studio Basic 及び 各種Synthesizer V Lite版ダウンロード|製品情報|AHS(AH-Software) : Saki Std, Saki AI, Maki Std JPN, Maki AI JPN, Maki Std ENG, Maki AI ENG, Rikka Std, Rikka AI, KotonohaA&A Std (check the box at the bottom of the page)

Last edited:

Kaleidiope

An Oliver, Fukase and Kazehiki addict
Mar 31, 2020
My attic
Thank-you so much! I didn't know Kotonoha Akane & Aoi had lite editions yet.
The lite versions are such a great way to test and see if one will enjoy working with the voice banks. Thanks to it I've been saving up for Saki's vocal bank!

Reactions: sarielv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)