• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question Where to share others' covers?

Sep 21, 2019
I was looking around for a spot that would be appropriate for sharing covers made by other people, but I'm really not sure what the appropriate section would be. I assume not "the Studio" because it says it's place to share "your (own)" works. I wasn't sure if Music Releases and PVs would be the suitable section either for sharing cover songs.

What would be the proper section for sharing these if there is one? And, if there isn't one, may I suggest adding one? I'd really like to share some of the amazing covers I've found! ^^

Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Same, that's why I made the "favorite covers" thread in general.
I've seen some covers posted in the music releases & pv section, but I think it'd be more organized if there was a separate section for covers.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Thanks for the question!

As of now, yes, you may share covers in the Music Releases and PVs section! Be sure to place it in the suitable category.
Solo is split up by company, with other categories including "Other Vocal Synth" and "Utaite/Fandubs"

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)