• New accounts will normally be approved within 24 hours.
    Note: We're currently having issues with our e-mail system, anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) must be changed manually by an Admin. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Where would I talk about a videogame I'm making?

Zachary-V

How do I switch to Dreammode?
Sep 22, 2026
6
United States
I'm currently doing art for my web-based 'Taiko no Tatsujin' clone, but when I finish a playable version, I want to know where I can make a thread for it.
The basis of the game, besides the 'Taiko no Tatsujin' part, will be community, and community-created charts.

Thinking about it, I guess this might be like 'osu!', but just for Taiko?
 

Haiyin-6

World's Most Annoying VY2 Fan
Aug 10, 2026
44
21
I think if you're sharing art, the "The Gallery" space would probably be a good place? But if you're talking about the game development process stuff itself, I'm guessing maybe "Off-Topic Discussion", "Journals", or even the profile statuses would work
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)