• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Issue White text?

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
So for some reason, the forum has white text for me. As you can guess, it's impossible to read against the art, since it also has a white background.
The subforums are still the same colour they were before, so it's not really too big of a deal. I just have to go to each subforum to look at topics. If it could be fixed, though, that'd be great.

egk.png

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
It has be mentioned by a Mond Staff member actually! I actually looked through this link and found it near the end earlier before i mentioned to see if any of the Monds Staff or anyone else noticed the problem too. So they're going to work on it thankfully. :yanhe_lili:

The plugin for our theme was updated just a moment ago. It is causing visual errors and hard to read text. We are currently working on fixing it.
Link of where i got the quote from near the end/bottom!

I wrote Monds, but i forgot that there is actually a Staff member named Monds! :clara_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pomelo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)