• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Would you want to become a Virtual Youtuber yourself? Why or why not??

Would you want to become a Virtual Youtuber?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already am!

• I actually have plans to become one

• I really want to but I can't

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
This is probably something that many of you think about so I thought we should get a thread like this!!

Personally I would like to if I was younger, had the equipment and if the walls here wouldn't have ears ?

Reactions: razelberii

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
I was thiking about it, but problem is time...

Moreover, it's so much oversaturated than even as a Virtual YouTuber, I wouldn't be able to bring anything new to the table (and lack of originality means less chances of being interesting nor simply visible )

And then, there's another problem : in what language should I make my Virtual Youtuber speak ? I'm French, usd to both French and English, also know Spanish and Italian but some of my characters, whdn not hafu, are Japanese (or even Chinese for a very few of them) so picking only one language nor having to make character logical etcetc takes a looooot of thinking and so many possibilities that kinda hold me back even much more OTl"'';;;;

So in a nutshell, the idea is interesting and funnily cute, but it'd be only if I can have time and/or upload regularly enough and that the channel would provide something useful or surprising and fresh enough

Reactions: YunīC

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Oh that's totally understandable!!!
Time is an important factor!

Though I do think while it's oversaturated there aren't many Virtual Youtubers in the west yet!

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
It's not just voice, character or even fancy tracking tech behind the popular vtubers... it's personality & acting skill mixed with great timing.

I figured that some of the best training for becoming a vtuber would be taking improv classes to learn to get into a mindset of a character. That's speculation though seeing what little info that can be gleamed from the major vtubers & their agencies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)