• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Yunīkus Art

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Well I don't really have art to show this time (but next time hopefully)

I just want to show this Miku Smiley I did
mikusmily.png
(Though pixel art is also a type of art)

EDIT:
I doubt anybody will reply to my miku pixel, haha, should have thought a bit more before making a thread

Nothingless I really want to show this Tone Rion V4 I drew!!
1523926319875.png

I am proud of this a bit if I am honest

Last edited:
Reactions: razelberii

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
That Rion art is really awesome! I know this is a weird thing to point out, but the pillows all look so fluffy and the different patterns are great. You really know how to compliment the character with a good background.

Reactions: YunīC

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
That Rion art is really awesome! I know this is a weird thing to point out, but the pillows all look so fluffy and the different patterns are great. You really know how to compliment the character with a good background.
Thank you very much!

People often compliment my backgrounds but every time I am like "wait, I have to do a background now?"

I think backgrounds are hard (but can also be rewarding when you actually finish one despite disliking doing backgrounds)

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I drew a fake Anime screenshot with arsloid in the Samba de Wasshoi outfit (you should hear the song if you didn't)

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I didn't show my art for some time, since I thought always posting for a singular picture isn't the best.

I am gonna link the twitter posts of these though out of sheer lazyness
(ordered from oldest to newest)

(Why do the images have to have cropped previews)

Last edited:

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
All the art here is so oooold now lol (I guess I haven't posted anything here for quite a while)

I made a design for the Longya ACE contest along with some sketches of my design ideas figuring out what I wanted.
it might not get accepted tho because I don't know if overseas submissions are even permitted

Since I am already posting I guess I can also leave my Gakupo fanart and the Fuiro fanart from a few months ago here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)