• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【IO+】My Covers

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com

I do this cover with my friend so i decided to do my own version. Miku Dark can be somewhat sweet but more mellow.
IO, bro, this is sick! *0 Your tuning always amazes me, but this one is really a thing! I will put it on my playlist.

Btw, I wawnt the vsqx and the download link is missing XD

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
IO, bro, this is sick! *0 Your tuning always amazes me, but this one is really a thing! I will put it on my playlist.

Btw, I wawnt the vsqx and the download link is missing XD
vsq download link is in the video description, i can't make a hyperlink in my videos because YouTube so busy waging a losing war against ads blocker. You can just copy the link, it's work fine.

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
vsq download link is in the video description, i can't make a hyperlink in my videos because YouTube so busy waging a losing war against ads blocker. You can just copy the link, it's work fine.
Yes, but it's not the full link

See?

Forget it! You edited it already XD Many thanks!

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
Yes, but it's not the full link

See?

Forget it! You edited it already XD Many thanks!
You can found it on my profile post i think, i already posted it like a few day ago.

Here:

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Last edited:

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021

First time using kasane teto in synthv, i do like her voice but she is quite inconsistance sometime.
Using a stock plugins inside reaper.

I do have AI Kiritan version but it's 3 years ago so it's not really a fair comparison.

Reactions: WyndReed and pico

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I really love Kasane Teto SV but my biggest pet peeve is how hard the model leans into vibrato on end notes for some reason. You can’t reign it in without serious finagling. Great cover as always :)

Reactions: WyndReed and IO+

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
I really love Kasane Teto SV but my biggest pet peeve is how hard the model leans into vibrato on end notes for some reason. You can’t reign it in without serious finagling. Great cover as always :)
Thank you very much! As you mentioned about vibrato, i feel that sometimes it's a little too excessive and repetitive, i tried to do something to reduce or manipulate it, but i can't find the way to do it yet but overall, great AI modeling.

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021

My friend think i'm look like a very depressing person due to the type of song i choose but the truth is, i just like a song that express their feelings with honestly.
It's beautiful.

Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)