• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【IO+】My Covers

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com

"Tori no Uta" is the theme song of the game "AIR" released by Key in 2000. Sung by Lia.
Lia's name came to be known due to the hit of this song, and it is her debut song.

Composer & Lyricist: Jun Maeda, Shinji Orito, Kazuya Takase
________________________________________________________________________________________

I made this cover in 2015 even though i use project file that came with IA product but the result is very disappointing to the point that i don't even try to upload it, so i refine it again after so many years. I hope it turn out ok.
That's really beautiful, I like how your mixing so much! T3T ❤

Reactions: IO+

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021

My first time using Luka v2 and probably the last time:ROFL: I got it free from my friend.
Not really a cover, more like a trial run. I didn't do much but some correction, timing and harmonics part which this song really need it.

She sound nice, tonal is great. I do like it but it's hard to get ready-to-use sound. Luka v4 is already hard enough.

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com

My first time using Luka v2 and probably the last time:ROFL: I got it free from my friend.
Not really a cover, more like a trial run. I didn't do much but some correction, timing and harmonics part which this song really need it.

She sound nice, tonal is great. I do like it but it's hard to get ready-to-use sound. Luka v4 is already hard enough.
I already said I'm a fanboy of your tuning/mixing skills? T3T

Reactions: IO+

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021

This cover focus on using Luka articulation that i made for almost a year now (still WIP). You can call it a voice color or singing behavior. Obviously, Luka is not a real person so she doesn't have something like i mention so i made one. I got this idea from NEUTRINO, and CeVIO AI, since they train a model from voice provider directly, which mean perks and quirks are included.

I hope you like it, thank you for listening.

Last edited:

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021

The theme of the song is inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's masterpiece "The Little Prince".

Surprisingly i didn't use any EQ on Luka voice, this is her original tone. I do a bit of polishing on instruement part since this song is over a decade already!

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021

I did not made this cover but i mix them, so i might upload it for portfolio or something.

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
Song name: aLIEz
Artist: Mizuki and SawanoHiroyuki

This song is very good but anime is ok, i guess.

A rough mix and cool luka sound.

• Love
Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
Song name: aLIEz
Artist: Mizuki and SawanoHiroyuki

This song is very good but anime is ok, i guess.

A rough mix and cool luka sound.
Perfect as always! \^3^/ What song is it? (Forget it, I read the post properly as soon as I replied XD) Are you going to finish or you're just training?

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021

I'm very sorry about the poor quality of instrumental track, this song is very old so finding good quality files is very difficult.

Thumbnail only adding a little more nostalgic element, this is my first time using Miku for a full song cover.
Miku is probably one of the best if not the best non-AI vocal-synth money can buy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)