• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Meika Hime】odds and ends

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
This time I used Hime for a cover:

I really like how her voice is cute, but without being overly high at the same time. It's a really unique tone that I don't think I've heard from any other vocal synth, and I like it a lot!
This is going to be the last cover for the time being, I'm going to switch back to making original songs. The main reason I started with covers was to improve my tuning without having to spend too much time on other things, which is also why I participated in several tuning contests, but it feels like I've run into a bit of a dead end. Of course my tuning can still be improved, but I don't know what to change right now, so I'm kind of settling with what I can do for now. And making original songs is simply more fun for me than making covers.

Also, sorry for not posting in... over four months??? Holy crap, it has been long!
The reason is that I'm working on a large project, so I don't have as much time to make music as before. Nonetheless I will definitely continue, though at a slower pace.

Anyway, enjoy the video!

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Good job on the cover, Cdr!!

and Hime is probably one of the cutest/moe sounding voicebanks we have! It's probably harder to make her sound mature than anything.

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
Is Meika naturally cute, or did it take a lot of adjustment to get that timbre to her voice?
Kind of both
Her overall tone was basically the same as it is now, but I did make a lot of adjustments to her inflections and how she emphasizes things (mainly through VEL tuning and rapid adjustments of BRE)

Good job on the cover, Cdr!!

and Hime is probably one of the cutest/moe sounding voicebanks we have! It's probably harder to make her sound mature than anything.
I haven't tried to make her sound mature yet, but that indeed sounds really hard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)