• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Synth V cover】 Pásli ovce Valaši 【GENBU & Yamine Renri & Eleanor Forte】

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
Som prekvapená ako pekne Eleanor a Renri spolu znejú!
Já taky. Už dlouho jsem plánoval, aby Eleanor a Renri zpívaly spolu, ale skoro vždy spolu zněly špatně. Tentokrát se mi však povedlo na jejich duet najít vhodnou píseň a navíc jsem si pohrál s mixem - Eleanor jsem dal trochu doprava a Renri zas trochu doleva, přičemž Genbu zůstal uprostřed. Tedy tak, jak jsou v klipu. Jsem rád, že se líbí!

Reactions: ___

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
Oooh very lovely! I love how the girls sound here.
Thanks! Actually the chant is often repeated twice in the same way (when sung by a choir) or first by the lead singer and then by the backing singers (or the lead singer together with them). So I combined those arrangements and made my own. I'm glad you like it. A fun fact: you're the second one right here to like how the girls sound together. Patuk (2 messages above) tells me in Slovak that she's surprised how good the girls sound together. Wow, I didn't think that the chorus sung by the girls will turn out so well!

Reactions: ___ and cafenurse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)