• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【UTAU original】 Člověče, nezlob se 【Machos】

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
Machos is a TTS-based CV UTAU sampled from the Czech open-source TTS program Epos. In fact, he's a brother of Viola, who was featured in the Czech version of my song "The Cyclops".

This song compares the world (and the life) to a game of "Člověče, nezlob se" (a. k. a. "Ludo" or "Mensch ärgere Dich nicht") and it comes from a quick song idea I got some time ago.

Last edited:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I LOVE these vocals, wow, he's so robotic and coooool. The instruments in this song are so chill too....love the whole vibe. Very cool work

Reactions: David K.

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
I'm planning to extend my QTAU synthesizer to support cross language synthesis. For German Songs I plan to use the Czech Festival Voice Machac. I compose using Lilypond and recenty I wrote a python module that converts Festival XML to UTAUs UST format. I also use LMMS.
The voice I used is actually called Machac (in the Epos application). Machac was always my very favourite voice. The other Czech voices in Epos are Violka (which I also used as a voice source for an UTAU) and Bob.

isengaara

New Fan
Oct 22, 2020
Festival has four czech voices: voice-czech-ph, voice-czech-krb, voice-czech-dita and voice-czech-machac. Machac with his deep voice is also my favourite.

Reactions: David K.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)