• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミクシンフォニー2023 - Hatsune Miku Symphony 2023

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミクシンフォニー2023 - Hatsune Miku Symphony 2023

Date:
2023年8月29日(火)
2023年10月14日(土)
2023年12月23日(土)

Venue:
Tokyo Suntory Hall
Pacifico Yokohama National Hall
Kobe Kokusai Hall

Conductor: Hirofumi Kurita
Performance: Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra, Kansai Philharmonic Orchestra

Schedule contents:
symphony concert, company booth establishment, goods sale, art exhibition

Official Art:
FyORowFaYAIG3m739.jpg

Official website:

Twitter:

Last edited:

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
Hope you enjoy! I considered the August date, but it seemed like that one will be more of a straight up orchestra. I am assuming you have gone before, any tips or things to be aware of? I’m assuming it’ll be the usual orchestral etiquette of seating until song is over and you stand and clap, but I’m unsure of things like the dress code or anything else.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
correct! (●'◡'●)
as for standing, it depends on the song and the whole atmosphere, usually for some songs is okay to clap at the end while stay sitting, and for special songs standing and make a longer rounds of clapping. you'll notice and feel immediately, just by looking others around you, but also looking at the orchestra, you feel it ^-^
and for dress code, both formal and informal dressing is accepted, you can see a little in this picture:

for example, a good combination is to wear dark jeans, Miku tshirt and then white shirt on it, necktie (there are some symphony neckties) and a jacket.
Miku Symphony is so wonderful<3

Last edited:
Reactions: Micah39

Micah39

New Fan
Mar 13, 2023
Ah, so somewhat business casual then. Guess I’ll go with black khakis and a white dress shirt with a tie over a Miku shirt then, that’s my usual go to. Don’t think Kobe will be cold enough for a coat/jacket this time of year personally, but we’ll see. Sorry to keep asking questions, but I’m assuming dress shoes over sneakers is the way to go? Just want to be as respectful as possible. Thanks for the info and photos! Speaking of Symphony ties, I wonder when/if they will be doing merchandise sales.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
it's a pleasure don't worry ^-^ yes Yokohama and Kobe are not so cold during that period of the year, a jacket is usually enough. A cold day might happen, so in that case you can wear a coat over it and then use a station coin locker or the venue wardrobe. for the goods sales, yes they'll make online sales and also venue sales, and usually at the venue there are 2 different goods shop, one for everybody and one reserved for ticket-holders ^-^ and for the shoes.. mm.. since you said you are going to wear black khakis, yes I think dress shoes might look better than sneakers, which are more suited for example for blue navy jeans. It depends also on the jacket color and style, but you can't go wrong with dress shoes ^-^

look here at 2:46 for some dress examples ^-^

Last edited:
Reactions: Micah39

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Miku Symphony 2023 art by Rellaヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ❤❤💕💕

according to Rella, she drew Miku costume inspired by the Pacifico Yokohama concert venue(❁´◡`❁)

Last edited:
Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)