• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミクシンフォニー2024 - Hatsune Miku Symphony 2024

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
hi hi!! ^-^
well done for the ticket! I don't have direct experience with e-ticket (I always prefer the printed ticket), but from what I know, the phone number could be needed in the app for a SMS confirmation code. A call to verify login might be an option (especially on registration and first login), but maybe there is also the SMS code or an e-mail code, it depends. I really recommend to login into the app at least one or two days before the event, not the same day, so you can manage everything well without worries ^-^
I also recommend to take a screenshot of the e-ticket screen, and print it on a paper. Or even better, if there is option to print it at 7 Eleven ticket machines (those machines support pia ticket service, you need the P code), you can do it. Also, print a copy of your friend ID and receipt confirmation of e-ticket, so in case they ask you more details, you have them ^^ it can happen that a friend helps other friend to buy ticket, so don't worry, if they ask, just tell the truth and they'll understand ^-^

edit: this the official guide about how to buy/print the pia ticket from the 7 Eleven ticket machine:

(I don't know if you can do that with e-ticket, but I know that for normal ticket bought online on pia website, you'll receive the P code to print)

edit 2: this the guide how to choose print paper ticket (7 Eleven and Family Mart) from the app:

Last edited:

nello

New Fan
Apr 29, 2024
Thank you for your reply!!!

I've asked my friend and they said they'll help me login a few days earlier when the ticket's assigned to me. I'll also look into the 7-11 printing thing, thank you!!

Also, I'm looking to get tickets for my friends, but the only resale ones I've found are all through pia which needs a Japanese phone number.. do you have any suggestions?

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
you're welcome!! i'm always happy to help :miku_lili:
about the resale, basically yes, you always need to use pia ticket service and look for a resale ticket, it's the official way (things like resale tickets at high prices on yahoo auctions are prohibited now).
I can recommend to use a proxy shopping service, like From Japan:

I know they support the pia ticket service purchasing (general sale and resale, not lottery), they can help to get tickets for your friends: after your request, they'll buy the ticket (the extra fee should be around 300 yen), then print it at 7 Eleven and can ship them to you (Air Mail, EMS, or I recommend Fedex, DHL, UPS), they can also send to you while you're in Japan (for example send to your hotel), their storage period is 45 days, so you manage the shipping without worries ^-^
(on the printed ticket there will be name of From Japan employee, but as I said on the previous message, don't worry if they ask, just tell the truth and have ready on hand a printed receipt of your purchase/payment by From Japan.)

Last edited:
Reactions: InstallGentoo

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Miku Symphony 2024 main artwork by Rella(*^-^*)❤❤🎁🎀

Rella comment about the artwork and costume design(●'◡'●)💕🎈
I was honored to draw the key visual for "Hatsune Miku Symphony 2024"! This year marks the 15th anniversary of Megurine Luka, so I arranged her costume in a style that pays homage to the movie "My Fair Lady". I hope you enjoy it.🎀

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)