• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID A Luo Tianyi X Nescafe campaign begins

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
That outfit is really cute, I like it in red the most. Not sure how did other promotional outfits fare with fanarts but I kinda hope this one gets some art too.

Also, despite knowing that Tianyi is super popular in China I still can't help but be surprised when she gets big promotions like this lol. I guess because it's usually expected for Miku to be marketed big, but it's great Tianyi is getting this kind of promotions too.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
We would often talk about which Vocaloid could surpass Miku in number of fans - I never considered Tianyi (or anyone) a serious contender, but it's beginning to look plausible. Tianyi is China's Miku, and the population of China is astronomically big. Seeing all these collabs makes me wish it were easier to compare their sales, purely for curiosity's sake.

Reactions: First Sound Future

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Honestly I'd argue Tianyi is getting bigger than Miku and reaching a wider audience now, full CF songs like this with her image on a wide range of products, she's doing just as much as a real idol would do. VSINGER really have achieved something big with her.

On another note, the song and choreo are adorable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)