• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other ACE Virtual Singer Discussion Thread

What is your favorite ACE vocal?

• Xiao Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiao Tian

• Xiao Mo

• AC Niang

• Xiao Jiu Xian

• Chu Ci

• Huo Lian

• Yun Hao

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yi Shiqi

• Li Yuan

• Dalala

• Qi Xuan

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Tohoku Kiritan (Upcoming)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Luan Ming

• Tu Yuan

• Chang Ge

• Que He

• Wen Li

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Since the bilibili vocal synth tuning competition ended, Ace decided to host an Ace exclusive tuning competition. More info here

Reactions: poser

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Happy lunar new year to those who celebrate!

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
A clip for the 2022 Winter Olympics done in a collaboration between ACE Virtual Singer and Central Committee of the Communist Youth league
Vocals: Feng Liyuan (Li Yuan's vp) and Li Yuan ACE AI

Reactions: ___ and poser

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
A new voice is in development. Her name is Tuyuan. She previously had a vb for XStudio Singer
1644177583390.png
(This is her XStudio design)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheStarPalace

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
It looks like Hiiragi Yuki actually has Japanese and Korean vbs for Utau and DeepVocal already. She was also the vb shown in the first (and only so far) demo of Yaroid
1644775918634.png
(This is her Utau design, not Ace)

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Another new voice for ACE is in development. Her name is Fuji Caihua. We don’t yet know if she will be public or private
BD256EC2-C65A-411D-B7B5-ECBD971A71F4.jpeg

Last edited:

fgh946065

New Fan
Feb 24, 2022
Screenshot_20220224-203341_ACE.jpg
I've shared it with Weibo several times to get another vocalist, but no matter how hard I try, it won't unlock. I installed the app again or tried to run the cell phone again, but unfortunately, it didn't open. Is there any way? I think I'm going to cry because I'm so sad.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
More parameters are being added, and the ai has been updated in general. I assume that a new vocal has been shown among those demonstrations, but a lot of ace’s sound very similar so it’s kind of hard to tell

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Here are the results for the ace tuning competition

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
The contest for an avatar for the upcoming female singer has ended. Her name is Luan Ming and she is drawn by Gingeli on bilibili. You can find more images of her on Gingeli’s bilibili
CC140B22-5B45-417A-9C3F-1FCA23F7B7B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ruffe

zenithilia

New Fan
Mar 5, 2022
I don't really understand what's the difference between Yaroid, ACE, Yaroid for ACE
But this synth sounds soo good
Also will Yaroid be able to import UTAU voicebanks? I'm not sure I understood well, and it is gonna be free?! :len_lili:

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I don't really understand what's the difference between Yaroid, ACE, Yaroid for ACE
But this synth sounds soo good
Also will Yaroid be able to import UTAU voicebanks? I'm not sure I understood well, and it is gonna be free?! :len_lili:
Well, Yaroid and Ace are different engines made by different companies. Ace supports Std and Ai vbs, while Yaroid only supports Std vbs. Yaroid for Ace is just a pc version of Ace that is being produced by Yaroid’s team (since Ace is mobile only for now). That version will be free and you will not be able to create your own vbs for it. However Yaroid’s team has talked about a few different versions of Yaroid being in production. They said that there will be a free version (and a payed one called zeta?). They also talked about a version that would support Utaus. In fact I think that Yaroid’s demo may have used Yuki’s Korean UTAU vb, rather than new recordings. Also, Yaroid Zeta may be a payed version and will have vb released similar to SynthV/CeVIO/Voca although I’m still not completely sure on what Zeta is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)