• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other ACE Virtual Singer Discussion Thread

What is your favorite ACE vocal?

• Xiao Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xiao Tian

• Xiao Mo

• AC Niang

• Xiao Jiu Xian

• Chu Ci

• Huo Lian

• Yun Hao

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yi Shiqi

• Li Yuan

• Dalala

• Qi Xuan

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Tohoku Kiritan (Upcoming)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Luan Ming

• Tu Yuan

• Chang Ge

• Que He

• Wen Li

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
Spliced together Chuan's full face... I'm personally not too big on these super-realistic avatars myself. Tong He Guang's is kinda cute but Chuan and Yi Shi Qi's (yeah she has one, its SUPER jarring) realistic models are super ehhhh to me. I wonder if he'll get an anime avatar like Yi Shi Qi?
1653131713060.png

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Spliced together Chuan's full face... I'm personally not too big on these super-realistic avatars myself. Tong He Guang's is kinda cute but Chuan and Yi Shi Qi's (yeah she has one, its SUPER jarring) realistic models are super ehhhh to me. I wonder if he'll get an anime avatar like Yi Shi Qi?
View attachment 6482
Yi Shi Qi has a realistic avatar?

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, stunning! I need the android version of the AI app to hurry up and be made available so I can get into ACE! 🥰
Is the initial version worth looking into? My computer can run android apps, but not iOS ones afaik

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Oh, stunning! I need the android version of the AI app to hurry up and be made available so I can get into ACE! 🥰
Is the initial version worth looking into? My computer can run android apps, but not iOS ones afaik
There is an android version of the new ace app

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
Lmao same, I can't download it either, but there isn't anything listed in the system requirements so I'm honestly stumped. Maybe it's only available on certain androids for now?

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Oh, lovely news! May I ask where? The link in the OP to the second app has an iOS app and then 'coming soon' for Android 🤔
I used to have the new app in my old android, and I heard that other people have it on their androids, so it is definitely available for android, but I’m unsure of why taptap only links to the iOS version

• Wow
Reactions: Leon

Pokeluver223

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Btw, I've actually been collecting uh info about ACE vocals, stuff like release dates, what company/project they belong to and if there are other vocals from that project/company, and just general tidbits of info.
Hi there! I'm the one who created the ACE Virtual Singer page on Vocal Synth Wiki. Ling Jian was featured in a video from the official ACE Channel. I too could not find much information about her other than her design reveal. here:

火涟唱摇滚!自制虚拟歌手首次登刊?高技术力A主好似使用魔法~第四刊「A主精选」请查收~【ACE虚拟歌姬】_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

1:05, in a duet with Luan Ming video labels her as "自制虚拟歌手 " (Self-made virtual singer?)

Perhaps she is a private vocalist as well?

It's also possible she is a human vocalist singing alongside Luan Ming? I'm honestly not 100% sure...

EDIT:
I found this

So it looks like she might be one of those individually-created ACE singers, iirc the program does allow users to create their own voices.

Attachments

Last edited:

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Hi there! I'm the one who created the ACE Virtual Singer page on Vocal Synth Wiki. Ling Jian was featured in a video from the official ACE Channel. I too could not find much information about her other than her design reveal. here:

火涟唱摇滚!自制虚拟歌手首次登刊?高技术力A主好似使用魔法~第四刊「A主精选」请查收~【ACE虚拟歌姬】_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

1:05, in a duet with Luan Ming video labels her as "自制虚拟歌手 " (Self-made virtual singer?)

Perhaps she is a private vocalist as well?

It's also possible she is a human vocalist singing alongside Luan Ming? I'm honestly not 100% sure...

EDIT:
I found this

So it looks like she might be one of those individually-created ACE singers, iirc the program does allow users to create their own voices.
I hope that she is an upcoming vb bc her I love her design so much

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
Ooooh yeah desc does say she's one of those XSY vocals... Her design's cute tho!
Ahh I see! I will see about removing her from the page then or finding a more appropriate section.
Since they aren't real voices and just cross synthesized voices of other characters maybe they don't need their own page? cause there's a lot of user-made "voices".

Though it'd be nice if ACE had a contest using self-made xsy voices and the best winner gets to become an actual voice haha

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Pokeluver223

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Ooooh yeah desc does say she's one of those XSY vocals... Her design's cute tho!

Since they aren't real voices and just cross synthesized voices of other characters maybe they don't need their own page? cause there's a lot of user-made "voices".

Though it'd be nice if ACE had a contest using self-made xsy voices and the best winner gets to become an actual voice haha
I agree, no need to feature a XSY vocal. I went ahead and removed her from the list.

Sorry for the confusion!

• Love
Reactions: SuzakuSpectacled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)