• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Any kpop fans here?

Zunkari_Official

In Vocaloid hell since 2014
Nov 23, 2018
Somewhere in Spain
This may sound “cringy” (I hate that word...) but... I’m looking for kpop group fans! My favourite groups are Blackpink, BTS and Momoland, but I also listen to Red Velvet, 4Minute and Twice! (Literaly the only boy group I listen to is bts, lol)

Some songs I’m listening on repeat right know are SOLO (Jennie, Blackpink), Awake (Jin, BTS), Spring Day (BTS) and What is Love (Twice)

I don’t really pay attention to all the controversy that goes on, but Hyuna and E’dawn deserved better tbh

What abou you, got something to share?

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
I'm not much of an hardcore K-pop fan, even though I've heard some songs thanks to the covers here and there within the fandom... Sadly I don't know much artists so my experience with K-pop is pretty limited and solely includes 2NE1, Momoland, Twice (I kinda find those two latter bands endearing while the first one was really cool), Girls' Generation (my very first band and K-pop artist I've listened to in general) and Luna from f(x)... Also I liked STELLAR* and their song "Sting" but sadly it seems they kinda went under the radar =S So if anyone who's a connaisseur in that genre knows, please tell me.... x.x "'

I barely listen to the boys... Moreover, to add to how I'm not knowing that much singers, the first time I've heard about BTS I thought people were taking about a degree we have here that is called BTS XD So whenever someone talks about them, I put time before remembering it's the band they're discussing

Zunkari_Official

In Vocaloid hell since 2014
Nov 23, 2018
Somewhere in Spain
Yeah, I’m not really hardcore but my friends recommend me a lot of songs and I end up listening to them, so...

It’s nice to see another Momoland fan :D. I don’t really find anyone who likes them???

Do you have any favorite songs or members?

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Well, since I'm still pretty new to them I don't have really much a fave right now... On the songs' side BAAM is growing more and more on me <3

Still a little pissed I missed Dean last month man he was just a couple miles away... seeing him live has always been a dream of mine but whatever it's not like missing some artists/idols who only get to leave Korea once in their whole lifetime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)