• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Arsloid FC

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
It's the time of the Halloween month, but why not listen to a nice cover of Arsloid in Cendrillon with Mirai? :arsloid_smile_lili::mirai_lili:

I did made a cover of Monster by Kira with Arsloid, but I need to do a nice fanart if I want to post it on Youtube.... :rune_lili:

Reactions: peaches2217

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Aah~ using Arsloid in his low range.... nice kermit. :arsloid_smile_lili:

Which I just remembered that Kaitsuko posted a cover with Arsloid in Acute cover (where he also sings in a low range and sounds so amazing in V5 tuning):

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Last night I discovered this amazing cover with Kokone and Arsloid in V5. V5 really making Arsloid sound so good and amazing as he deserves. (And credit to the Arsloid users that work hard on making him so good too!) :akasakiminato_lili: :mikoto_lili: :arsloid_smile_lili:

A nice Arsloid cover for the start of this New Year. :sonika_ani_lili:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Going to share 4 Arsloid covers here~ :arsloid_smile_lili:

First is Teo:

Next is 39 Music!: (I love that they used the Arsloid model with glasses for this cover)

Arsloid with IA on this cover of Alien Alien:

A beautiful cover of Itsumademo (I actually wanted to do this cover too with Arsloid and others!):

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I am back to update this sweet boy's thread~ :maika_winter_lili:

Some covers (one is mine, so sorry for putting in one of my covers in here)

One original song that I discovered from twitter somehow, but I wish this was easier to find in youtube when I search in the Arsloid tag. :mikoto_lili:

Last video and it is of all the originals/covers of Arsloid used from his release date to this year~(that the user liked)! :sonika_ani_lili: It was also a cool surprise to see one of my Collab songs in there.

I do hope to make more Arsloid original songs and spread more love to him~ :midorizakikasumi_lili::arsloid_smile_lili:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I have arrived to share this cover because I was surprised to discover these two together and they seem to sound really nice too.
:lily_smile_lili::arsloid_smile_lili:

Lily & Arsloid cover of Gimme x Gimme by Krystal - Petal

Always neat to find some more different duets with Arsloid that work well. :kokone_lili:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
4 weeks back I discovered an amazing cover that used Arsloid in a Japanese Cover of an English song (I am ashamed I never found this before...)

:arsloid_smile_lili: Someone You loved (Arsloid Cover) :arsloid_smile_lili:
Those emotions in his voice.... such amazing skills.... This is such a beautiful cover, I wished I could have such skills for Arsloid too. :mirai_ani_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)