• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

"Bad" Songs You Dislike

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Has there been any Vocaloid song that you liked and then, the moment you hear a cover, or maybe you heard it too many times, it just kind of ruined the magic for you?

For me, that happened twice.

1) Love is War- I listened to a Spanish cover of it a long time ago and I truly hated it. It completely ruined the song for me, and everytime it comes on my Playlist or in my many albums, all I can hear is the lady saying "No hay," and that somehow scarred me for life.

2) Rolling Girl- Some of you may have heard Miku Solid's cover of the popular song "Rolling Girl." I HATED IT! Miku Solid is my least favorite append, primarily because of this cover. She couldn't hold notes, and it was overall just a weak append.

I really don't wanna link these- I love Vocaloid, but man, the few songs I find bad are scarier than even Kikuo's works, and that's saying something.

Let me read your nightmare stories with Utaites, covers, and anything else that made you dislike a song!

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
throwing shade at cover producers/utaites instead of helping them grow as an artist

/thread
Shrugs personally, I dislike them. And it applies to covers, too. Everyone is able to like and dislike things. My primary thing is Utaites.

As well, I mentioned "Anything else."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)