• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Bandai Namco announce robotic Mirai Komachi head

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I saw this earlier on Twitter. I can't really think of anything nice to say about it. Her nose is huge, her eyes seem too high up. She looks like a combination of a foam mannequin head + a beautician's practice haircut mannequin. And then the cherry on top of this nightmare-fuel sundae is her sequenced detachable collar.

I looked at Furhat Robotics' YouTube channel and the other robots look kind of creepy, too. Pale projected faces on a pure white bust. I can't decide if this, Sophia the Robot, or Little Sophia looks more unsettling.

It seems like due to her interactivity and how hard it seems like it would be to see the face from far away due to lighting (see video below), I assume you'd have to stand right next to the robot to talk with it properly.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)