• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Beginner questions for Piapro Studio

OceanLily

New Fan
Jun 15, 2020
How to change Hatsune Miku V4X to English in Piapro Studio
Also, How do I make it so when I type in the lyrics, it automatically goes into all the boxes I have made?
Oh and I try to change the lyrics but nothing happens when I type the new lyrics in the box and click OK it just stays as ら..

Last edited:

___

Oct 8, 2019
Are you asking how to make Miku V4 sing in english or how to change the Piapro interface to english?

Also assuming Piapro works like V4 in this regard ( I hope someone who owns Piapro will comfirm ) if you'll input all the necessary lyrics and will put spaces in-between then Piapro will automatically divide them between the notes....I hope Im making sense >_>

OceanLily

New Fan
Jun 15, 2020
Are you asking how to make Miku V4 sing in english or how to change the Piapro interface to english?

Also assuming Piapro works like V4 in this regard ( I hope someone who owns Piapro will comfirm ) if you'll input all the necessary lyrics and will put spaces in-between then Piapro will automatically divide them between the notes....I hope Im making sense >_>
I want to know how to make Miku sing english.
...and I tried that! :(

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
If you’ve purchased and installed Miku’s English VB, then you should be able to double-click on the singer icon and find Miku English! Her English bank needs to be registered and installed separately from her Japanese VBs, so make sure you’ve followed those instructions!

OceanLily

New Fan
Jun 15, 2020
If you’ve purchased and installed Miku’s English VB, then you should be able to double-click on the singer icon and find Miku English! Her English bank needs to be registered and installed separately from her Japanese VBs, so make sure you’ve followed those instructions!
Okay i'm using a trial so that's probably why i'm having these issues.

Sep 21, 2019
Peaches is correct. Miku’s English trial is separate from her Japanese one so you’ll have to download and install her English trial for her to sing in English.

To enter lyrics, double-click on the note and enter the lyric.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
The Hatsune Miku V4X trial (this one) is for her Japanese voice bank, not her English voice bank. That's why the default lyric is "ら / ra" (default English voice bank lyric is "la"). You can not make Japanese voice banks sing with English words/phonemes.
You can only do Engrish with this trial. Ex: Write "a i ra bu yu u" instead of "i love you".

This is the link to her English voice bank trial: HATSUNE MIKU V4 ENGLISH TRIALの詳細情報ページ

If it helps, here is the manual for Vocaloid 5 that has all of the phonemes you can use (even though Piapro is for V4, the phonemes are the same and this is just more organized), go to page 64 for English phonemes and page 67 for Japanese phonemes: https://rsc-net.vocaloid.com/assets/pdf_files/VOCALOID5_Reference_Manual_ENG.pdf
(Note that Miku has a Japanese accent for her vowels compared to a native English Vocaloid.)

Reactions: Cyana

OceanLily

New Fan
Jun 15, 2020
The Hatsune Miku V4X trial (this one) is for her Japanese voice bank, not her English voice bank. That's why the default lyric is "ら / ra" (default English voice bank lyric is "la"). You can not make Japanese voice banks sing with English words/phonemes.
You can only do Engrish with this trial. Ex: Write "a i ra bu yu u" instead of "i love you".

This is the link to her English voice bank trial: HATSUNE MIKU V4 ENGLISH TRIALの詳細情報ページ

If it helps, here is the manual for Vocaloid 5 that has all of the phonemes you can use (even though Piapro is for V4, the phonemes are the same and this is just more organized), go to page 64 for English phonemes and page 67 for Japanese phonemes: https://rsc-net.vocaloid.com/assets/pdf_files/VOCALOID5_Reference_Manual_ENG.pdf
(Note that Miku has a Japanese accent for her vowels compared to a native English Vocaloid.)
This is very helpful. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)