• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Best avatarless SynthV? (2020-2022)

?

• Saki

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Qing Su

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryo

• Kevin

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Mo Chen

• An Xiao

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Feng Yi

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Weina

• Yuma

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Natalie

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Mai

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Xuan Yu

• Cong Zheng

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
Basically, which one of Dreamtonics' very own vocals released from 2020 to last year is the most superior. Cheng Xiao (the newest one) isn't in this poll since she'll be in a different one for next year.

You'll see that most of these voice databases were released in 2022, since there's only one voice bank released for the years 2020 and 2021

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
Kevin voice and all designs the fandom creates for him are so cute. One of my favorite synthv originals is also from him, it's called "Move On" and him dancing is the cutest thing of all! *---

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
There's this one fan design of Mai that I loved so much I forgot she was technically avatarless :teto_lili:I was surprised to see her on this list for a second

Hmmm it's hard but I went with Cong Zheng because I had a feeling from the moment I heard her voice I was going to enjoy her English and the hunch was right. I also really like Natalie (once fans got their hands on her), Mai, and sometimes Yuma (I thought I hated him at first but I think it was just Feelings he brings up sometimes jsdlkf).

• Love
Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Natalie's demo did her so DIRTY. I think she's easily the best native Engloid of the letter soup vocals. She's probably my favorite SynthV Engloid in general, right beside Asterian.

Reactions: ___ and Mika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)