• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Betterloid - VOCALOID 5 & 6 Unofficial Plugin System

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
I could technically publish a build but I'm right now trying to figure out a way to make betterloid compatible with both vocaloid 5 and 6 rather than dropping vocaloid 5 support.
Both share a lot of code but since vocaloid 5 uses dotnet framework and vocaloid 6 uses dotnet 6 there's some complexity here, also the fact the hook i'm using for vocaloid 6 doesn't work for vocaloid 5

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019

I got a system working for both vocaloid 5 and 6 so betterloid should be usable even for people who don't upgrade to vocaloid 6.
for vocaloid 5 it only works in standalone mode due to the new hook i'm using not working with it (so it uses the old method to start betterloid) for vocaloid 6 it also works in vst mode.

SeleDreams

Passionate Fan
Jul 31, 2019
I have updated the first post of the thread so that it is up to date with the latest version of betterloid. It includes some install instructions.
Please tell me if any issues arise and I'll do my best to fix them

Reactions: Wario94

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)