• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Blue Snake Vampire

Osakablade

Vocaloid User, Not A Fan.
Apr 23, 2018
Japan
I wrote this song yesterday and today because of Magical Mirai 2019 in Osaka. Did I go, I`m not saying but I live in Osaka.
Its called Blue Snake Vampire and Its about Miku.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I really like the instrumental! If you're open to a little feedback, I'd suggest maybe adjusting the balance of the volume between the vocals and instrumental, though. For the first 2:00 or so in particular, it's hard to hear the vocals. Though I think this is by design in some music genres, though, so maybe it doesn't apply here. Completely up to you, obviously.

Osakablade

Vocaloid User, Not A Fan.
Apr 23, 2018
Japan
I really like the instrumental! If you're open to a little feedback, I'd suggest maybe adjusting the balance of the volume between the vocals and instrumental, though. For the first 2:00 or so in particular, it's hard to hear the vocals. Though I think this is by design in some music genres, though, so maybe it doesn't apply here. Completely up to you, obviously.
Thanks for your comments Mobius. I listened on my car HiFi and it didn`t sound so good.
I re-mixed, made it dual solos and did a few other things. The vocal is clearer in the mix now.
I think it sounds better.

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Great job! Your remixing has been dramatically beneficial. Sounds very nice, and no trouble hearing Miku at all now! :kaito_move:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)