• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Bokaeri 2024 Summer ~One-time Vocaloid Summer Festival ~ held!【 Blur! 】

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Looks like there will be some sort of vocal synth festival on Nico Nico to commemorate its return to service.

If I'm understanding correctly, all you have to do to participate is
  • Post a video to Nico Nico during the event's posting period (which is about a month long)
  • Apply the correct genre and tag
There are no rankings for the songs in this event, but there's some kind of award for submitted songs and something called a "Kiite World Tour" going on. Also, a representative of management will apparently listen to every song.

I kind of wish we knew more about what might be done with the submitted songs--what happens after the "submission period"/during the "event period" seems like it's still a bit up in the air.

The submission period has started already, so if you want to participate, check it out!

(Personally, I'm thinking about it, but I wish we knew more/I understood more about the stuff I mentioned.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)