• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Can someone fix my UTAUloid?

ChronoSynth

New Fan
Nov 29, 2019
Hi. I have made my very first UTAULoid, but there's something wrong with him. I used OREMO to record his lines and create his oto.ini.
Here's what he sounds like: The song is (supposed to be) Butterfly from Digimon Adventure. The UST was made by Yume伟. My UTAUloid is romaji-only for now, so I used iroiro to convert the UST to romaji: Here is the UTAUloid himself:
Can anyone take a look at these and tell me what's wrong with him? If so, then is there any chance that you could (tell me how to) fix him?

Thanks in advance.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't know enough about UTAU to be able to help. We did have some members who were UTAU gurus, but they seem to be inactive lately. The only actual advice I can offer is to try asking on UtaForum 4.0 , they are a forum mainly focused on UTAU (whereas this forum is mainly focused on VOCALOID). I hope you get your problem solved!

dezzydream

jermacraft
i work with utau all the time and have my own brand already, so there's a chance i can help you out. your frq files sound like they haven't been regenerated after rerecording a sample, and the oto is definitely off. never let oremo create the oto and leave it that way, it's always going to need some tweaking to fit the bank.

ChronoSynth

New Fan
Nov 29, 2019
i work with utau all the time and have my own brand already, so there's a chance i can help you out. your frq files sound like they haven't been regenerated after rerecording a sample, and the oto is definitely off. never let oremo create the oto and leave it that way, it's always going to need some tweaking to fit the bank.
How do I regenerate my frq files?

dezzydream

jermacraft
How do I regenerate my frq files?
go to "tools" then "voicebank settings." in "voicebank settings," select the samples that are making growly sounds and hit "initialize frequency map." you'll have to do each sample individually. if this doesn't work, rerecord it and regenerate the frq again. sometimes you even have to play around with the frq but it's quite tedious and i could link you an utaforum resource on that if you need it.

as for the oto, if it's a cv bank i'll gladly oto it for you for free, and add kana aliases to make usts easier to use.

ChronoSynth

New Fan
Nov 29, 2019
go to "tools" then "voicebank settings." in "voicebank settings," select the samples that are making growly sounds and hit "initialize frequency map." you'll have to do each sample individually. if this doesn't work, rerecord it and regenerate the frq again. sometimes you even have to play around with the frq but it's quite tedious and i could link you an utaforum resource on that if you need it.

as for the oto, if it's a cv bank i'll gladly oto it for you for free, and add kana aliases to make usts easier to use.
Sorry for the long wait for a response, but yes, please do!

dezzydream

jermacraft
haven't really been active due to personal stuff but i just downloaded your bank and i'm fixing it up for you. i'm doing kana aliases because most usts are gonna be in hiragana and it'll save you that extra step of converting.

also sorry if i don't get it done extremely fast i just stayed up all night and its 8:47 am and the clacking of my acrylic nails against my keyboard is driving me insane

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)