• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Can someone help me with making a UST?

___

Oct 8, 2019
Not that I'm the most experienced ust maker but if you can read sheet music try looking up sheet music for these songs, my ears aren't trained enough to find the right key so quickly so this helps me a lot ( but I just started, I still have a lot to learn ).

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I use VirtualDJ to find a rough tempo + key estimate and use Wavetone to help me look for the melody. This thread has some advice from others too (plus links to the programs I mentioned because I can’t grab them easily at the moment).

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Hey! I could give it a go, but I actually haven't ever tried making USTs in English (I'm a bit of a noob in UTAU, but I'm good at making VSQs and the likes, and I've made a few USTs, just... never in English, y'know). I'll see what I can do!

___

Oct 8, 2019
Hey! I could give it a go, but I actually haven't ever tried making USTs in English (I'm a bit of a noob in UTAU, but I'm good at making VSQs and the likes, and I've made a few USTs, just... never in English, y'know). I'll see what I can do!
You'd probably need a help from someone who is familiar with english utau and utau @PS-X would want to use. English utau is very difficult.

Reactions: peaches2217

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer

I was actually wanting to cover Exile Vilify with a Japanese UTAU and TATA with an English one. I would need a Japanese UST for EV, if that makes sense

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Engrish VCV UST, correct? I'll see what I can do! (Between personal projects and school and job hunts I can't guarantee it'll be done anytime soon, but I'd still be willing to help.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)