• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Can't get OREMO to record/ getting some kind of Application Error

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
Hey everyone I am trying to make an UTAU and everyone recommended using OREMO for recording. So I went ahead and downloaded the application, plugged in my mic, selected it as the audio in, and wav map as the output like I have seen in a couple of tutorial videos. When I hold down R to record though, I get an error that says "Error:WaveInOpen Failed !" I have tried searching the error code to see if anyone else has run into and I haven't found anything on it. I can record just fine in FL-Studios so I am lost as to what would cause the error. If it helps; I am using a Scarlett2i2 audio interface and a Sterling Audio ST155 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone. I also included a screenshot as well.
error message.png

please disregard, I have found the solution. It is an issue with windows 10 privacy settings.

you can find more information here:

(SOLVED) Oremo Displaying Weird Message When I Try To Record

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)