• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Changes to the MIKU WITH YOU tour schedule.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com

微博

The weibo article talks about force majeure reasons or something like that, but the organizers have canceled some Sunday live performances and made changes to the exhibition opening hours.

I'm at work now so I don't have time to read the article thoroughly, but if anyone has more info, feel free to share.

EDIT: Seems to be old news lol but no one has apparently posted anything about this yet.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I believe the MIKU WITH YOU thing comes after the first concert a few days ago. There was a lot on Twitter about it because a sponsor told the crowd they could stand and enjoy themselves, and this was incorrect information and the crowd was not given an encore. That’s what I got from it at least.

It’s a shame that this happened at MIKU WITH YOU...

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
Anyone here who attended? Curious to know more about this but not seeing any mainstream news other than here and reddit.

Kinda sad for those attending the canceled dates though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)