• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CUL FANCLUB

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
2024 started, but we definetly aren't without new CUL covers! Let's see what this wonderful community made so far? *3

But before...

My playlist with all 2024 covers so far! :cul_smile_lili: 🔥

The first cover that I could find in 2024 using CUL was a collab between CUL and an AI made of Pomni's voice (I'm not a huge fan of AI made without the voice's owner permission, but it was the first cover of all so... you know! :/).

The second cover was one made by me, Add :3 It's a Plane Theory cover and it's wholesome!

The third cover was not done with CUL being the lead vocal, but she is a backing and it's pretty good nonetheless! :3

The fourth cover made using our little star is a very interesting one of a very hard song and with an original art! *3 Who agrees we need more CUL arts in this world?

The fifth and last one was posted today (07/01/2024) and it's amazing! Yoyo's tuning is perfect and their mixing is gorgeous!

That's all for today CUL Nation! Hope all CUL fans are having a wonderful day!
Byenara~

:cul_smile_lili: 🔥

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)