CUL FANCLUB

Megami Chan

"Music" Producer
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp

THIS IS THE CUL NATION BABY

I freaking love CUL so much. Decided it was high time someone made a club dedicated to her!
I’ll update this thread fairly regularly, introducing awesome new songs and cool artwork.
Let's start with a song! This song's called "Singing Onward"
Music, art, and video are by me!

If you ever find anything new or cool about our red-headed queen, please share it!

And let’s all agree to never mention what her name means in French, unless you intend to stick ‘bad’ in front of it.

To gain a membership to this clubhouse, you gotta post something (art/video) CUL related that you think is neat. Talk a little bit about why you love CUL so much, while you’re at it!
-- please don’t make a post simply asking to join --

I’m still working on this first post, so hopefully there will be more information here in the future!

CUL BASICS
NAME: CUL (sometimes written as “カル”) short for culture and Culnoza
HEIGHT: 157cm
VOICE: Eri Kitamura
COMPANY: Internet Co., Ltd.
BIRTHDAY: December 22nd
Original character of VOCALO Revolution

VOCAREVO SITE: VOCAREVO WEB | ボカレボウェブ

BANNER:

---MEMBERS---
MEGAMI CHAN
THATGIRLMYRA

Coolest CUL Club​

Last edited:

ThatGirlMyra

Cyber Diva
Jun 21, 2018
Savannah, GA
Hey! CUL was my first "obscure" Japanese VOCALOID I ever found, and I immediately fell in love. I found her through a cover of Circus Monster that was a duet between her and MEIKO (they sound really good together, by the way)
My favourite CUL song to this day is a very unpopular song called Minority. Enjoy!
(Am I a member now?)

Megami Chan

"Music" Producer
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp
Hey! CUL was my first "obscure" Japanese VOCALOID I ever found, and I immediately fell in love. I found her through a cover of Circus Monster that was a duet between her and MEIKO (they sound really good together, by the way)
My favourite CUL song to this day is a very unpopular song called Minority. Enjoy!
(Am I a member now?)
Awesome! I love Minority as well! Such a great song~
Sorry for the late reply, but heck yes, you are now a member!

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Megami Chan

"Music" Producer
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp
Owata P just uploaded this!
This is an older song from before CUL had her own voice
but still very cool!
I think it'd be neat to remake some of these older VY1-CUL songs with CUL's voicebank!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)