• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CUL FANCLUB

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
A fresh new cover of our queen CUL just ganked u! Now it's your duty to like, comment and subscribe! Enjoy <3

I want to say too that fresh news about CUL Community will be posted soon.​

Last edited:

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
When CUL hits right in the feelings T^T Poor girl, you will found something better...

Idk why I didn't finish this cover, this ends sounds really cool hearing nowadays XD

OTT compressor sounds really harsh with CUL "T'. It's impressive how strong it can make her consonants sound, too bad it doesn't work for her "D" (Her d is so hard to deal with T^T)

Last edited by a moderator:

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
[NEW]
VOCALOID exclusive distribution label VOCALOTRACKS has started distributing the songs submitted for VOCALOID CUL 11th worldwide. thank you!

It's an old News, but: LEZ GOOOOU QUEEN!

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
News!!!

Eri Kitamura's %Anger live action performance 2022

"This video is not made for commercial purposes. This is a video for interested parties. So please pardon the sound quality and picture quality.
This performance is being held in accordance with the guidelines for preventing novel coronavirus infections."

For the ones who don't know, Eri Kitamura is CUL's voice provider. Lez go girl!!! Someday in the future I will share some of my favorit songs of her.

IЯiDÉSCEИT%V!SIØN

Is the new album released by Eri Kitamura that has a ton of amazing songs that I can't comprehend why you didn't check out yet!
One of these songs is the one in the live video called "%Anger".

Eri Kitamura has such a beautiful voice! *----​

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
:cul_smile_lili:As I like to say, another day, another amazing cover being dropped at your door! :cul_smile_lili:

:cool: Don't forget to like, subcribe, share and comment fellas! Let's grow our CUL Nation! :cool:

:cool: :cul_smile_lili: LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! TOWARDS CUL WORLD'S DOMINATION, GANG! :cul_smile_lili: :cool:

CUL FANCLUB JUST PASSED MAYU'S FANCLUB! 49 REPLIES (Counting with this!) LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU GANG! LET'S SHOW EM HOW MUCH LOVE OUR FAVORITE RED HAIRED GIRL CUL DESERVES!

:cool: It's time to fire a revolution, friends! :cool:

Our next target: Lily
Our most ambitious target: The blue queen!
(LET'S DETHRONE MIKU AND HER DICTATORSHIP!)

🔥 "Let the blaze of our revolution bloom inide your heart!" 🔥
:cul_smile_lili: :cul_smile_lili: :cul_smile_lili: :cul_smile_lili:
Fanart by - IEdogawa

CUL INVASION.png

:cul_smile_lili: CUL INVASION! :cul_smile_lili:

Last edited by a moderator:

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com

Isn't this the cutest CUL model you've ever seen in your life? T^T

Reply if you want to help CULNation and beat the Lily's fandom! BWAAAHAHAHAHA! >:3

Guys, I'm remaking CUL's Box art. Do you have any idea for me to make it better?

CUL Box Art.png

In a distant future I hope I can make a box art with an original art T^T
Font: Display Magazine
Original Internet Co. Ltda logo

Cul box art scan by NezumiUchimaki
Cul fanart:
Hidamori
Soundwave image by pikisuperstar
Cube background by rawpixel

Internet.jpg

Original Artist: みの丈

And with that we got to 53 replies, finally beating one of my favorite vocaloid's fanclub, Lily!
Although a lot of people don't know, Lily is in a lot of covers with CUL. I can totally see both of them being really good friends. So, to celebrate this wonderful friendship I want to drop this beautiful image picturing some characters released by Cul's company until this day.

Lily, Cul, Gumi, Gackupo, Kokone, Chika, Gachapoid and Una
Thanks for yall beautiful voices! <3

Unfortunately Rana and Galaco aren't here, but we all know both of them also deserves all love and recognition! <3

To end this post I also want to drop this beautiful song I found recently. It's an original featuring both CUL and Lily, enjoy! :3

Be ready, Culnation will get you blue queen! >:3

Next targets:
Male Synthesizers fanclub
Sukone Tei fanclub​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)