• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Current Version of Vocaloid 5 on Windows

Musical Gym

New Fan
Jul 28, 2018
I'm unable to drag and drop a wav file onto the stand-alone editor as shown in tutorial video. Is this supported on Windows?

Also, vst version does not show up in Studio One 3 Professional, only Vocaloid 5 Rewire shows up.

Stigbn

Aspiring Fan
Jul 21, 2018
Denmark
Hi

I had the same problem with Studio One 3 Pro (a great DAW by the way!). I was guided here on the forum (thank you) , to the correct dll-file:

C: Program Files > Common Files > VST2 > VOCALOID5 VSTi.dll

Point your vst-path to this and it works!

Stigbn

Aspiring Fan
Jul 21, 2018
Denmark
About your first question: I just tested, and I can drag and drop a wave file into the stand-alone editor in windows - at least when I've already created an audio track.

And about the GUI - yes, you need a very large monitor (or maybe better with two monitors) with a high resolution to work efficiently with the vst-version, because you have to go backand forth in the DAW to move the play-position all the time, and when the VO 5 window takes nearly all the screen it's really annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)