• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Deco*27's "Ghost Rule" cover feat. Defoko by DietMellun

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

I love defoko...and that model is SO pretty....I dont use mmd anymore since i dont have a desktop now but models like this make me want to reinstall it sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Stardust and Krin

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
That Defoko model is SO CUTE!!! I especially love how her hair looks like it has some slight wave to it on the ends/front? I've always pictured her hair being pretty straight but I love love love this interpretation! My sketchbook is begging me to draw her now but my class work is begging to be completed on-time...... nvm DEFOKO ALWAYS COMES FIRST!!!

Anyways enough about hair I just needed to obsess over it for a moment. I've always thought about trying MMD for all the pretty models but setting things up looks so confusing. However I love watching MMDs with those amazing lighting/shadows. It looks cool so I'd imagine it'd must take a lot of skill to set up lol. But for now I'm good with admiring from afar :)

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I believe this is actually a modded Project Diva Future Tone PV and not an MMD PV. It is still a wonderful model though, it looks like Sega themselves made it.:utaneuta_smile_lili:
As for setting MMD up, @Krin it is actually quite easy. I could help if you need it. Though for more advanced MMD PVs, I believe video editing software is required.

Reactions: Krin

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
I believe this is actually a modded Project Diva Future Tone PV and not an MMD PV. It is still a wonderful model though, it looks like Sega themselves made it.:utaneuta_smile_lili:
As for setting MMD up, @Krin it is actually quite easy. I could help if you need it. Though for more advanced MMD PVs, I believe video editing software is required.
Oh really?! Well my mistake then :clara_ani_lili: I've seen a lot of fanmade models that try to imitate the Project Diva look so I just assumed this was one of them!

And thanks for offering help!!! If I ever decide to start my journey into MMD I'll come to you if I get stuck :D

Reactions: Stardust

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
Oh really?! Well my mistake then :clara_ani_lili: I've seen a lot of fanmade models that try to imitate the Project Diva look so I just assumed this was one of them!

And thanks for offering help!!! If I ever decide to start my journey into MMD I'll come to you if I get stuck :D
No need to worry:yohioloid_smile_lili: I would have made the same mistake myself if I wasn't familiar with the Project Diva modding scene.

You're welcome. My DMs are always open, so don't be afraid to message if you need any help with MMD.

Reactions: Krin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)