• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Does anyone here have Mayu merch?

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Hey guys! I really want to make a Mayu itabag but uhhh as you may or may not know the only official Mayu merch that exists is the stuff that was randomly included in the first press of some albums and in her voicebank. Does anyone of you have any of those straps or badges that you maybe don't care that much about? I looked all over the internet and I just can't find anything. :(

If you don't know which ones I mean, here are some pictures:

I you have any of these (the Mayus) and would sell them, please contact me! If you see them being sold somewhere it would be really nice if you could leave a link.
I'd also be very happy with any fan merch but the only thing I could find was a sticker :( So if you find any fan merch of Mayu which is being sold and shipped worldwide, please notify me!

I'm really desperate, help me please :( Didn't expect there to be basically nothing for poor Mayu..
(Hope it's okay to post this here?)

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Uhhh, I don't know if this will be of much help but I found some items!
These are from Otamart, a web where japanese fans sell their items - keep in mind that these are sold by people and not a shop, they have their own rules and sometimes items sell out etc. and you will have to use a proxy, which adds some extra costs to the whole order, too. You have to be patient you you want to order here!
Can Badge - The one you linked from Vocalocreation
Can Badge - From Vocaloid Fantasy (Last picture)
Acrylic Strap - It's fan made but really cute!

And since you are happy with fan merch Pixiv BOOTH has some cool items! Unfortunately I've never bought anything from BOOTH but I do assume you need a proxy, too.
Chibi Mayu - Can Bagde / Acrylic Strap
Acrylic Key Chain
Can Badge
The acrylic strap from before

And finally something totally different but I found it neat... A towel! Again you will need a proxy/forwarder for Surugaya. I don't know if can work well in a ita bag haha-

I know it's not a lot but it seems that Mayu merch is hard to come by. While I'm sure you'll find more in the future it's a waiting game, I'm sorry :( I would mainly check otamart, I feel more stuff can pop up in the future, I couldn't find anything in Yahoo JP or Mandarake for example... :s
Hopefully it was of some help!

Reactions: Mika

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Uhhh, I don't know if this will be of much help but I found some items!
These are from Otamart, a web where japanese fans sell their items - keep in mind that these are sold by people and not a shop, they have their own rules and sometimes items sell out etc. and you will have to use a proxy, which adds some extra costs to the whole order, too. You have to be patient you you want to order here!
Can Badge - The one you linked from Vocalocreation
Can Badge - From Vocaloid Fantasy (Last picture)
Acrylic Strap - It's fan made but really cute!

And since you are happy with fan merch Pixiv BOOTH has some cool items! Unfortunately I've never bought anything from BOOTH but I do assume you need a proxy, too.
Chibi Mayu - Can Bagde / Acrylic Strap
Acrylic Key Chain
Can Badge
The acrylic strap from before

And finally something totally different but I found it neat... A towel! Again you will need a proxy/forwarder for Surugaya. I don't know if can work well in a ita bag haha-

I know it's not a lot but it seems that Mayu merch is hard to come by. While I'm sure you'll find more in the future it's a waiting game, I'm sorry :( I would mainly check otamart, I feel more stuff can pop up in the future, I couldn't find anything in Yahoo JP or Mandarake for example... :s
Hopefully it was of some help!

Ahh thank you so much! That's really helpfull! I guess I have to look into good proxy services but now I actually know where to look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)