• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Does anyone know where I can find a Paris Cinema Girl instrumental

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
For what it's worth, I downloaded the VSQx and the off-vocal from the links above and put them together, and they match up just fine. My guess is that, because the VSQx doesn't end right at the end of the last note and has several more measures of empty space, that might be why it comes out as being longer?

Reactions: ___

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
For what it's worth, I downloaded the VSQx and the off-vocal from the links above and put them together, and they match up just fine. My guess is that, because the VSQx doesn't end right at the end of the last note and has several more measures of empty space, that might be why it comes out as being longer?
I put them both together in Vocaloid Editor 4 and they didn’t line for me which is why I’m confused. I get this :(

Attachments

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
The VSQx, when loaded on its own, should have the BPM set to 170, and in the above picture it’s set to 120 (the default BPM for most programs). Try changing the BPM and see if that helps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)