• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question Embedding images from Piapro?

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
How do I get the forum to embed an image from piapro? If I use the insert image or insert media features with the url of the image, it says it doesn't recognize it and won't embed.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I don't think piapro has an embedding feature. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know so I can look into it.
I've actually been trying to embed from Piapro recently, too. It's only indirect evidence, but it looks like it's possible from this post on vocadb:

We specialize in Vocaloid and UTAU content, both Japanese and overseas, so the site includes multiple features designed with that in mind. For that reason, the site supports embedding media, such as PVs from Niconico, YouTube and piapro (among other sites), that are popular among the community. Users can choose to view titles in the original language or see translated names instead.
There's a spot in the embed window that provides a long list of "approved sites." Could it be as simple as adding the Piapro domain (something like piapro(ピアプロ)?) to the list?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)