• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Flower Fanclub

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
Nobody is doing it, so I guess I will.
Welcome to the Flower Fanclub!
jacket_01.pngBoom.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The songs of DOOM
Charles (ft. Balloon)
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Inokori sensei(ft. Honeyworks)

My favorite, Inochi Bakkari (ft.nulut/ぬゆり and Yuzuki Yukari)

VFlower is a Vocaloid that went out May 9th 2014 for the V3 engine. Her voice actor/actress is unknown. The name of the program is V(4)Flower, however, the character's name is Flower. She didn't get a lot of popular original songs, except for her demo song, Inokori sensei, that was produced by Honeyworks.(listed below) However, after the update on V4, many people started using her. Her new design and androgynous voice often confuses people, but she actually is a girl 100%.
v4_flower_w1000.png
And here we are!:flower_lili:
If you wanna join the club, don't simply say I canna joyn za club plz post a media about her or just explain why you like her

Userbars(Made by Kona)
Flower V3

Flower V4

Userbars(made by Mika)
Flower V3

Flower V4

Flower V4 (winter art)

Flower V4 (w/ hoodie)

Members
BLANAero
Sharkartist
Hatsune-hakase
ramencup
melodicake
Mika
Pixy_17​

Attachments

Last edited:

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Now that is a freaking BOP. Nulut did a great job for this song, though it was made for Xin Hua but wanted to treat us special and added flower! The PV is awesome, Kurage-p does more nulut guitar work which is always awesome, and the song itself is a bop! Im gonna start waiting for a translation stat!

Also, were there any flower bithday songs/covers you found? Bibi decided to reupload some of her old flower covers to YT for her birthday!

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
... I feel bad not remembering her birthday... didn't even realised when I put the description... That's why people have been posting stuff...
ok found some cool songs (Holy shit this one is good)

Didn't put this one because created the FC afterwards but (that's hanyuu maigo)(Aun beats guy)

Next guy has 3 flower songs in his new album, favorite is

kuuri to kuuron by dokuzeri

aren't really for her birthday, but w/e close enough

I'm not really into covers but holy shit didn't know this song and it works so well with flower

thx for making me search, found kehare
(I usually stick with the same songs for absurd amounts of time, so I never find newer stuff lol)

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
So Gynoid tweeted something about recording something and i found that through a VA post who remarked about how it could be flower eng. I acctually think that that could be a good choice for the company, either english or chineese flower could give her more global fans.

melodicake

obnoxious vsynth user
I love Flower so much, she's my favorite vocaloid! I'd love to join to show my appreciation for her, lol. I don't have a single favorite Flower song, but I can say that the reason why I love Flower a lot is because her voice is so nice! I love how it's made for rock (one of my favorite music genres) and how it can fulfill both masculine and feminine singing roles.

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Flower is in my top favorites and she is a lot of fun to use. I'd really like to join!
This is my favorite cover with Flower of all time:

Reactions: melodicake

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I have had a discussion for about 2 days now with someone about Flowers looks. The other person said they liked Flowers V3 design better because it was more feminine, I personally like her V4 better because I think it suits her androgynous theme better. I thought it would be interesting to discuss it here with other Flower fans. So what do you think? Should Flower, when she is updated, be more feminine again or should she stay like she is now?

Reactions: melodicake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)