• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Issue Forum suddenly looks weird?

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
Not sure if this issue is related, but on mobile view the icons at the top (menu etc.) have disappeared, well kind of. They're invisible actually, because the menu opens when you tap the place where the icon should be.

I was already panicking a bit since the login "key icon" was gone too and it took me a while to realize it's still there, just invisble.
EDIT: Screenshots:
I don't have that problem weirdly? Tho idk if you use Android or IOS (I use android)

Also I want to say the logo became normal if not even smaller than before now (but the button is still missing but since I now know how to access it it's not as deal breaking)

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I'm getting the box icons too. (I'd take my own screencap, but I'm on the WiiU browser right now. It surprisingly works okay on this forum.)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I don't have that problem weirdly? Tho idk if you use Android or IOS (I use android)

Also I want to say the logo became normal if not even smaller than before now (but the button is still missing but since I now know how to access it it's not as deal breaking)
I use Android too. Everything was normal this morning, but in the afternoon the icons aren't there anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)