• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Got a Set of Lyrics, Need Instrumental and Vocaloid Itself (I'm Poor)

Hano

Lyricist
Jun 12, 2023
I have a set of lyrics for a potential song, it's in the google doc below. (tw, content kind of dark, ie: drugs, suicide
(Please don't use them without permission)
Hey Friend
I think I have a basic melody, (although it can get very repetitive)
I also don't have an instrumental currently (or the vocaloid)
I'm open to any suggestions or changes anyone may suggest
I don't really know which vocaloid I want to use or if I want to translate the song to japanese,
(if I translate to Japanese then I'll probably use KAITO (still not sure))
If it stays in English than I won't rly know, (maybe Gumi?)

Last edited:

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
Hihi! This is months late but your lyrics seem really unique and interesting! :o!!! I hope you get to make them a reality!

I would suggest doing a vocal demo with a free to use program like synth V lite*, which is very similar to vocaloid should be fine for test vocals & has banks like solaria, elenor forte(?), and maki eng with free demos)

Or a utau (which have lots of english voicebanks like Adrian_Medium) before transitioning to vocaloid/buying one for your project!!

For an instrumental, you might be able to find someone on fiverr or perhaps make one with garage band + some free samples (gun noise ect.)
Good luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)