• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

GreenFantasy64 Kiyoteru V4 Covers

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
It hasn't been 84 years, so....okay, alright I'm sorry if I can't do this, but I want to still use this thread for Kiyoteru since I finally made a video of a cover that I did.:arsloid_ani_lili:

Here it is~

:kiyoteru_rylitah:
Hopefully I'll continue to make more covers for Kiyoteru

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I LOVE this cover!! His voice sounds so full of emotion! The vibrato especially is exceptional. It's so easy to overdo, but your usage is just perfect.
Ah, thank you for such a nice comment! :midorizakikasumi_lili:
Since I can't remember if I did any edits to some of the Vibratos, I'm giving that full credit to Luk. I just mainly worked on the BRE, and added in some more Growls to it as far as I can recall. Since back then I did wanted to make Kiyoteru more emotional as he sang. I might edit it more for Arsloid (if I plan on remaking his cover) since I tried making his voicebank stronger now and Kaito soft is overpowering him due to my mixing I guess...:kaito_ani_lili::arsloid_ani_lili:

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)