• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Harvest Avanna 2020

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
So uh...here's a fan event led by yours truly that I had talked about in my journals before but never made a thread for even though I should have so here I am haha

What is Harvest Avanna?

Harvest Avanna is a fan event led b myself along with two others, Hiyimi and Stre, to appreciate Avanna! I originally got the inspiration for the event based off Snow Miku, but I thought doing a fall themed one would be much more fitting of Avanna than doing something winter themed like Miku.

Of course, we can't have like a live in-person event, so instead, we made smaller events, such as a deisgn contest, compilation album, upcoming fanzine, and some other potential things. It's meant to be more of just a nice litle fun event to have every year, if we can manage to do it yearly. At some point, we'd like to grow i and add merch and all that but for now, that doesn't seem to be happening with everything.

And with that introduction, allow me to let you know what we have!

HARVEST AVANNA 2020
Theme: Falling Leaves

We already have our official design! You can see it here~
(Also, that's our official Twitter if you'd like to follow it!)

The theme song for the year will be done by me and you'll be seeing it later this year!
We plan to have everything put together and set to be for November
We also have a Discord, but I will link it in the morning because it's late right now-

I'll keep this updated with everything as it comes! I hope you will look forward to it, we've gotten a lot of positive response so far and that makes me very happy seeing as this was once a vague concept I thought up and now ih ave a small "team" and we have made it a reality already!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)