• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Has anyone else purchased the physical version of Maika and gotten the download instead?

LacieLikesFire

Still waiting on SeeUV6
Kind of a stupid question. My mom bought me Maika for Christmas, since I've been wanting her for years. I knew about this purchase because mom wanted to make sure she got the right one- Maika sounds like Miku to her.

Mom bought the boxed version. Because I prefer physical copies, I don't know, it makes me less nervous about "losing" the installer. The box version is I think about $40 more expensive than the digital download. My mom went to double check and see if she had the shipping confirmation or any kind of email related to the purchase. But she found the email containing Maika's serial code for activation as well as her download files. But the email even says BOXED version.
I am happy regardless, but I'm worried my mom spent the extra money for nothing. 😅 Has anyone else purchased Maika and had this happen? Did a box come later on?

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I've never bought from Voctro, but I believe they do email you the installer and serial code immediately so that you can use their Vocaloids right away while they ship it out to you! You definitely should still be getting the physical shipped to you, but Voctro is the only company that lets you install them immediately as well to my knowledge.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Oh, I feel ya! When I bought Bruno and Clara, I got the email and was like "??? UM???". I kinda resigned myself to the knowledge that I just did it wrong, only to get an EMS notification in my email the next day. Sort of an odd method, but it works!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)