• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku - Happy 16th Birthday ♡♡

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Crypton booth at NicoNico Chokaigi 2023 with Snow Miku Sky Town and Miku 16th Anniversary goods🎁🎈
the booth will also have extra space for a memorial exhibition of NicoNico songs created during these 16 years<3

Reactions: MillyAqualine

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I’m talking a lot! Oh well. Anyway, do we know the prices for these yet, or are they still unreleased?
sorry for late reply, i didn't notice the message! so.. mm.. we don't know the prices yet, since they are not still available for pre-order, I guess pre-orders will open during Magical Mirai in august(*^-^*)
(probably the nendoroid will have a similar price to other premium nendoroid, so around 7.000-8.000yen, and the figure I guess will be around 25.000~31.000yen)

and..piapro art contest for T-point card(●'◡'●)!!

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I like the idea of the birthday cake, especially a full-size one; I'd still need other people who get it to eat it with, though :kyo_ani_lili: .

Being practical, the smaller ones are also a sensible option--each person can get their individual one with their preferred flavor/design!

Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)