• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2021

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
"5.1ch unvoiced cheering screening" will be held, where you can enjoy the main DISC of Blu-ray & DVD at the theater as soon as possible!

Whether you have participated in Magical Mirai or have never done it! Let's enjoy the realism of the live with the penlight ♪

February 4th (Friday)
Satsugeki (Hokkaido / Sapporo)

February 27 (Sun)
United Cinema Toyosu (Tokyo)
United Cinema Hirakata (Osaka)
United Cinema Canal City 13 (Fukuoka)

the blog post also shows the various extra goods of the different retailers(●'◡'●)

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2021」Blu-ray&DVD available today!!(●'◡'●)🎁🎀❤❤💕💕

Just finished watching mine. It came out really well! Very nice to relive Mirai 2021, with all the cute band member scenes, 3D effect, refined behind/side/overhead views, and all the other hard work that went into making it a special experience.

• Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I'm glad you enjoyed it!! :miku_sakura_lili: :kaito_smile_lili:
in case you got the limited edition, be sure to check also all the extra disc, the bonus content is very important(●'◡'●)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Seems I'm not getting my blu-ray yet :(
A day after it shipped, Japan Post stopped air mail service to Finland since flights to/from Japan were heavily affected by Russia banning EU planes from it's airspace). I suppose I'll have it shipped by DHL once it's returned to the seller
20220314_193208.jpg

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
i'm sorry for that.. but on a positive side, you'll see that DHL is very fast compared to EMS, you'll get the blu-ray in only a few days ^-^

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Finally watched my MM21 BD. Shipping took longer than expected.

No review this time, as I love the livestream. I'm going to love the BD as well. I'm just happy how CFM are continuing these events and happy for the people in Japan.

Also, to my surprise! My "Live Cheer" vid did make it on Hand in Hand. Pleased to see that.

As for this year, I'll hold out on anything till we get solid confirmation of restictions lifting. Not going gamble on getting tickets and still not get in the country. Yet if eveything pans out for the better. I'll be there for sure and do my best to attend a Live! Aiming for Tokyo(Chiba) and Sapporo. Though Sapporo might be impossible to obtain tickets. I do want to experience the epiphany people have when attending Snow Miku. Time will tell....

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
i'm so happy to hear that!! and yes, the care Crypton put into making all these events and blu-ray is so unique and special(●'◡'●)
and about Snow Miku, it really is a wonderful experience, being in Miku hometown and celebrating is always so heartwarming..(‾◡◝)💕💕❤❤ among japanese fans, we like to call Snow Miku a "special Miku expedition" that gives you so sweet and fond memories, and preparing is something to really take care of (and remember forever), there can be heavy snow (1~3m), temperatures around -30 or -40 degrees, .. but once you are in front of Snow Miku, you attend the events around Sapporo, you are there, the warmth of the heart makes you feel in a special place :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)