• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2021

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
first official goods announced!! (*/ω\*)❤❤

page with the detailed list of goods (*´・ω・)ノ ・゚:*:゚★

you can mail pre-order the goods from here!! (*´∀`)ノシ♪ ★

(please note that the pre-order will be open until August 16, and some goods are very limited)

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
in addition to announce the winning design of Snow Miku 2022, the livestream 「雪ミクのじかん」 on august 26 will unveil some new goods and information about Magical Mirai 2021!!(❁´◡`❁)🎉🎁💕💕❤❤🎈

marshmellajr

New Fan
Aug 16, 2021
Are international folk able to join in the consumtion of the goodies at least? I was really looking forward to going, getting a piece of merch will fool my brain into thinking I was there :D

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Are international folk able to join in the consumtion of the goodies at least? I was really looking forward to going, getting a piece of merch will fool my brain into thinking I was there :D
for attending the event and the concert, there isn't a limit in terms of nationality, the only "limit" is that you must have been in Japan for at least 14 days before the event. the main problem for many overseas fans is that Japan still has its borders closed, and probably will reopen them only at the end of the year or by next spring (nobody really knows..).
for the goods, you can buy them from the official goods online store :miku_lili:

also, compared to previous years, the exhibition tickets are very limited in numbers (because there is a limit of maximum people inside the exhibition venue), and you have the guaranteed exhibition ticket only in case you have a special benefit concert ticket (from accomodation plan or travel agency), but the difference from previous years is that the exhibition ticket can be used only on the same day of the concert ticket (´・ω・)

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
the winning songs of Magical Mirai 2021 piapro contest are available on KARENT(●'◡'●)

"Magical Mirai 2021" PR booth will be exhibited at "Kyoto International Manga Anime Fair 2021" held on 9/18 (Sat) and 19 (Sun)! A life-sized panel of the main visual will be there(❁´◡`❁)❤❤🎈

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)