• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Help activating Gynoid Talk Flower

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.net
so i have had Flower talk since it came out and i used it on my old PC, but eventually got a new one. i could not deactivate numerous vocaloid/etc i had, and did not get to do so with Flower talk but wasnt ever sure that could be an issue... and today i just wanted to load it up again after i had an issue activating it on my new PC again.

right now, when i start up Gynoid Talk, i get a screen with flower on it and red text and the box to enter my serial code. i assume to do so, but when i do this i have this message
Screenshot 2024-08-07 130640.png

if i hit the button next to "okay" it does open the software but it does not seem to let me actually play anything so i assume the message means it is not getting activated. unsure if i can fix this myself or if i may need to email the company to fix this

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I would say to email Gynoid about it since it's saying all your activations are used up, but I am... not sure if Gynoid is even still around. Last I remember there was talk of them having financial issues, and they seem to have gone silent after handing Flower (at least her character) over to another company.

If Gynoid can't help you, perhaps AI Inc could since they own the engine Gynoid Talk runs on? It might be a long shot and I'm not sure it even would be possible for them to reset the serial of another company's product, but I don't know what else could be done here. Alternatively, the company that owns Flower now is another possibility, but the same issue persists that I'm not sure they can help with anything that isn't related to Ci Flower.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.net
yeah i recall all sorts of talks regarding Gynoid a while back too so i was hoping this wouldnt be a situation where i had to email them :L but i guess i will try that first! knowing the character exists still, and her talk voice is still available, *someone* has got to be in charge of all that... theres gotta be some active support somewhere i would hope... so if they dont respond i guess i will like AI Inc or whoever owns Ci Flower i guess, maybe they can point me in the right direction if i don't get a response.. idk...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)