• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Help with Activation of Gynoid Talk

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
so, i havent used Gynoid talk at all in ages and I am now on a new PC. I don't know how many activations gynoid talk allows.. and as i went to put my code in, i got a message that i think says i ran out of activations? correct me if i am wrong.

Screenshot 2023-04-11 202131.png

If anyone knows more about this let me know..

additionally, I am able to continue into the software with Flower installed, and seem to be able to use it, and I assume i am in a sort of "trial" state? im not really sure what I can or cannot do so if anyone knows about that as well please let me know!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
It indeed says you've run out of activations - I'm not sure if Gynoid presently responds to inquiries, but it wouldn't hurt to contact them via email or so about resetting your serial. Since this software can't be deactivated from previous PCs, I think it's about the only thing you can do orz

As for your second question, if you have a Talk bank that runs on AI JP's engine (Gynoid Talk, Voiceroid, etc.) installed but can't activate them for whatever reason, it does indeed let you run it normally as a trial. It should tell you how many days are remaining when you open the program, the same popup window where you put in your activation serial. I don't believe there are any limitations to this trial state besides it being a limited time use.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
It indeed says you've run out of activations - I'm not sure if Gynoid presently responds to inquiries, but it wouldn't hurt to contact them via email or so about resetting your serial. Since this software can't be deactivated from previous PCs, I think it's about the only thing you can do orz

As for your second question, if you have a Talk bank that runs on AI JP's engine (Gynoid Talk, Voiceroid, etc.) installed but can't activate them for whatever reason, it does indeed let you run it normally as a trial. It should tell you how many days are remaining when you open the program, the same popup window where you put in your activation serial. I don't believe there are any limitations to this trial state besides it being a limited time use.
thanks for the response! yeah i wasnt sure if i even could deactivate it from my previous PC- and i didnt think to check it. i certainly had it on two previous computers? and so i guess this would be my third attempt.... annoying. i will have to see if anything comes of emailing gynoid then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)